SCA has been servicing the insurance claims industry for over three decades. With all our experience we know how to run a business and what makes someone successful. If you are looking to go into business for yourself, but not by yourself, SCA is the partner you have been looking to find. We service all 50 states border to border for various national, regional, and local insurance companies. If you have all of the following we would like to hear from you.
- At least 5 years estimating experience (with proper state licensing where applicable)
- A strong customer service nature and solid written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to utilize technology in the appraisal process
- Must be able to start a business and get a Tax ID or EIN
SCA has franchise territories in a few high volume territories still available. Locations such as Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Cincinnati, and Ft. Worth are waiting for you. We offer complete training in our technology and discounted rates for appraisal software. We have the claim volume, industry knowledge, and professional staff to make you successful. If you would like more information on becoming part of the SCA family.
Independent Appraisal Firms
You want more business? We have it! Our company is looking for high quality, reliable and professional auto damage appraisers in many different metro and rural markets throughout the USA. We offer competitive pay and are seeking both seasonal and year-round contractors.
To work for SCA as an independent contractor you will be required to have all of the following skills and abilities.
- At least 3 years estimating experience and/or insurance claims experience (with proper state licensing where applicable)
- The ability to utilize electronic estimating software for automobiles; experience in heavy equipment and motorcycles being a plus
- A strong customer service nature with solid written and verbal communication skills
- Must be an existing business owner with a Tax ID or EIN
- Both seasonal and year-round contractors
Even if you have worked with SCA in the past we would like to hear from you again. Our Field Operations team is a regional group of insurance industry professionals who manage the client relationships and orchestrate network partnerships in any given area. Our company also has useful technology and apps to keep your claims organized and on track. As it has for more than 30 years, SCA Appraisal Company always pays its contractors based on invoices provided within 4 working days. Get more information and let us know you’re interested.
Want to work for a fast paced technology forward company in the appraisal industry?
We are a leading independent auto appraisal company serving the insurance industry nationwide. As a fast paced, dynamic and growing company, we pride ourselves on service, knowledge, ethics and enthusiasm. Our mission and philosophy are quite simple: become our client's trusted partners and provide outstanding customer service with integrity and honor.
We are currently looking to hire full-time representatives for work in a friendly, fast-paced environment. We offer competitive benefits and 401(k). If you possess the skills listed with one of our positions and are interested in coming in for an interview, starting a background check and completing a skills check please send us your resume for consideration. As employment opportunities vary, if nothing is listed below you can still reach out to us with an introduction.
SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V